Wednesday, December 28, 2016
10:00 am at Marlette VFW Post 4837
2942 Main St, Marlette, MI 48453
- Learn what muscle, balance and finish means in your market steer project
- Have you ever wondered what the judge said about your steer when he gave his/her oral reasons?
- Do you know what the inside of a bovine stomach feels like?
- Come see what is new for the Thumb Jackpot Beef Show!
- Who should attend events?
4-H and FFA youth, leaders, and adults interested in beef and livestock projects
- Why? To learn more about different aspects of the beef industry
- What? Gain information regarding terminology used in the show industry, along with four chambers of the stomach and what is new for 2017!
This is part of the 4-H and FFA Thumb Jackpot Beef Education Program.
RSVP to Heather Middleton, Extension Coordinator, email@example.com or (989) 672-3870, by December 26, 2016.